- Current Prices:$549,000 to $569,000
- Closed Prices:$392,000 to $539,900
- Median Sale Price:$528,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$180 to $210/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,975 to 3,942Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Capistrano represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Capistrano are about $340,000 – $570,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.