- Closed Prices:$189,000 to $1,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $428/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:975 to 6,235Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Capri Lagoons Condominiums is a neighborhood in Treasure Island, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are townhouse, contemporary, traditional, florida and custom style, and they were built between 1972 and 1981. Homes in Capri Lagoons Condominiums are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Capri Lagoons Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.