- Current Prices:$355,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$374,375
- Average $ per sq ft:$282
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $605/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:975 to 6,235Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Capri Lagoons Condominiums features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. The homes in Capri Lagoons Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Capri Lagoons Condominiums are about $195,000 – $395,000 and sit on half-acre lots with two bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, garage, 4-car garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.