- Current Prices:$225,000
- Closed Prices:$148,000 to $292,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$212 to $403.52
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,425 to 3,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Carriage Crossing is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Carriage Crossing are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Carriage Crossing typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.