- Closed Prices:$358,000 to $379,000
- Median Sale Price:$369,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$40 to $41.25/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1996 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,840 to 2,180Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Castle The Woods is a neighborhood in Ellicott City, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1996 and 1998. Homes in Castle The Woods are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Castle The Woods typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.