- Current Prices:$119,000 to $169,000
- Closed Prices:$92,000 to $282,500
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$212.26 to $304.04/mo,$165 to $200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:729 to 2,432Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Cedar Point features a handful of single-family and condo options. The homes in Cedar Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedar Point are about $85,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.