- Current Prices:$69,900
- Closed Prices:$50,000 to $89,000
- Median Sale Price:$79,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$215 to $331/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:790 to 1,272Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
Cedarwilde is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1980 and 2009. Homes in Cedarwilde are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 3-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.