- Current Prices:$34,900 to $159,900
- Closed Prices:$5,500 to $197,000
- Median Sale Price:$58,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$87
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1499,$0 to $448/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:585 to 1,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
The community of Century Village offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $1,200. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $175 to as high as $4,660.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.