- Current Prices:$369,000 to $424,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $580,000
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$133 to $151/mo,$150 to $490/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,507 to 2,732Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Chapel Pointe at Chapel Trail is a neighborhood in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Homes in Chapel Pointe at Chapel Trail are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Chapel Pointe at Chapel Trail typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.