- Current Prices:$185,000 to $189,900
- Closed Prices:$148,000 to $177,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$170/quarter,$248 to $249/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,408 to 1,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Charleston Place Townhomes are about $105,000 – $180,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.