- Current Prices:$157,999 to $245,000
- Closed Prices:$143,000 to $205,250
- Median Sale Price:$174,125
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2019 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,278 to 1,835Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Chelsea Manor is a neighborhood in Texas City, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1949 and 1971. Homes in Chelsea Manor are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Chelsea Manor typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.