- Current Prices:$1,795,000
- Closed Prices:$1,400,000 to $2,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$246
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:3,868 to 5,335Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cherokee Glen represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cherokee Glen are $2,100,000 and sit on 35026-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.