- Current Prices:$289,900 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$266,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$100,$100 to $150/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 2,958Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Cinnamon Place is a neighborhood in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Homes in Cinnamon Place are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cinnamon Place typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.