- Current Prices:$275,000 to $400,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$282,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$205
- Association Fee Ranges:$100,$100 to $150/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 2,958Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cinnamon Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cinnamon Place are about $140,000 – $370,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.