- Current Prices:$390,000 to $739,000
- Closed Prices:$299,999 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$549,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$320
- Association Fee Ranges:$650,$1900 to $1995/quarter,$650/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:1,487 to 1,844Sq. Ft.
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1972. In general, homes in Claridge Condominiums are about $320,000 – $785,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, guest parking, 1 space, 1 assigned space and deeded parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.