- Current Prices:$2,195,000 to $3,200,000
- Closed Prices:$1,969,800 to $3,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,809,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$516
- Association Fee Ranges:$2231 to $2330/mo,$8028 to $11255/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2003 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:4,963 to 6,992Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Cloisters On The Bay Condominiums are about $1,295,000 – $3,200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.