- Current Prices:$1,075,000 to $3,948,000
- Closed Prices:$3,338,620 to $5,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$5,250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$669
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,666 to 11,295Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cocoa Plum Heights are about $1,075,000 – $9,995,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with six bedrooms and six bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.