- Current Prices:$3,295,000 to $3,595,000
- Closed Prices:$1,000,000 to $5,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$5,250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$516
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,666 to 11,295Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Cocoa Plum Heights is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Cocoa Plum Heights are 7,400 square feet on average and typically have six bedrooms and six bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 0.75-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cocoa Plum Heights typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.