- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $83,500
- Median Sale Price:$82,650
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$135/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1986 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:836 to 1,227Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Colville is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. Homes in Colville are 900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Colville typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.