- Current Prices:$300,000 to $495,000
- Closed Prices:$262,000 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$487,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$469 to $1180/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,486 to 6,654Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
In terms of home type, Copperleaf At The Brooks features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Copperleaf At The Brooks are about $260,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.