- Current Prices:$205,000
- Closed Prices:$249,900 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $195/mo,$189 to $200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,567 to 2,039Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Coral Lakes features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Coral Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coral Lakes are about $135,000 – $325,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.