- Current Prices:$205,000
- Closed Prices:$249,900 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $195/mo,$189 to $200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,567 to 2,039Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Coral Lakes is a neighborhood in Boca Raton, Florida. Homes in Coral Lakes are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Coral Lakes typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.