- Current Prices:$139,900
- Closed Prices:$26,500 to $138,000
- Median Sale Price:$129,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$450 to $2060,$125 to $125.89/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,344 to 1,831Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Cornerstone is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Cornerstone are about $25,000 – $150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.