- Current Prices:$137,500
- Closed Prices:$26,500 to $138,000
- Median Sale Price:$129,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$84
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$2060,$125 to $125.89/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,344 to 1,831Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Cornerstone is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Cornerstone are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cornerstone typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.