- Current Prices:$1,150,000 to $1,895,000
- Closed Prices:$800,000 to $2,739,950
- Median Sale Price:$1,246,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$457
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $50
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,523 to 5,563Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coronado Harbor are about $730,000 – $2,240,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.