- Current Prices:$549,900 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$339,000 to $580,000
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$413
- Association Fee Ranges:$225 to $330,$225 to $330/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:721 to 1,420Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Corte Melina features a handful of attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Corte Melina are about $325,000 – $580,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.