- Current Prices:$175,000 to $195,000
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $202,000
- Median Sale Price:$168,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$80
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $400,$350 to $415
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,197 to 3,696Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cottonwood are about $130,000 – $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.