- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$320 to $346.5/mo,$0 to $100,$50 to $175
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,250 to 3,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
The community of Countryside North offers great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $30 to $320. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,470 to as high as $4,217.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.