- Closed Prices:$223,000 to $422,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$346.5/mo,$0 to $100,$75 to $175
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,250 to 3,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Countryside North is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Countryside North represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Countryside North are about $165,000 – $385,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.