- Current Prices:$155,000
- Closed Prices:$49,000 to $203,000
- Median Sale Price:$77,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$96
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:232 to 1,618Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Cox Rudd features a handful of single-family and manufactured options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cox Rudd are about $40,000 – $175,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 2-car garage, driveway, 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.