- Closed Prices:$640,000 to $651,009
- Median Sale Price:$645,504
- Association Fee Ranges:$379 to $389/quarter,$126 to $130/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:2,616 to 3,162Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Cranford At Gunston Cove are $605,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.