- Closed Prices:$228,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$299,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$285
- Association Fee Ranges:$900/quarter,$205 to $366
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1963 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:550 to 3,134Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1963. In general, homes in Cranwell House Condominiums are about $235,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.