- Current Prices:$355,900 to $480,000
- Closed Prices:$384,900 to $491,076
- Median Sale Price:$439,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $900,$0 to $225/quarter,$0 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2016 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,029 to 4,436Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2016 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Creekside At Sunset Lake are $405,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.