- Current Prices:$389,900 to $439,900
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $465,000
- Median Sale Price:$394,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$50/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,653 to 4,588Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Creekwood are about $75,000 – $400,000 and sit on 3.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.