- Current Prices:$849,000 to $989,900
- Closed Prices:$754,000 to $1,175,000
- Median Sale Price:$852,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$333 to $345/quarter,$0,$111 to $120/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,670 to 6,232Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crippens Corner are about $715,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.