- Current Prices:$749,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $820,000
- Median Sale Price:$603,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$353
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $395
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,101 to 3,094Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cypress Cove is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Cove are about $220,000 – $675,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.