- Current Prices:$260,000 to $300,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$268,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$42/mo,$500,$125 to $130/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,397 to 4,108Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Cypress Park are about $175,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.