- Current Prices:$265,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$215,500 to $322,500
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$171
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 2,637Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cypress Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Point are about $145,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.