- Current Prices:$149,900 to $318,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $199,900
- Median Sale Price:$155,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $529/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 1,946Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Desoto Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Desoto Park are about $90,000 – $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, other, none, 1 space, lot and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.