- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $690,000
- Median Sale Price:$570,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$588 to $600/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:2,038 to 2,500Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Dolphin Bay are about $450,000 – $715,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 3-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.