- Current Prices:$124,900 to $220,000
- Closed Prices:$139,000 to $219,500
- Median Sale Price:$156,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $522/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:806 to 1,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Drake Towers is a residential building in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It was constructed in 1974. Homes in Drake Towers are 950 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.