- Current Prices:$165,000
- Closed Prices:$119,000 to $219,500
- Median Sale Price:$145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$195
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $522/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:806 to 1,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1974. In general, homes in Drake Towers are about $120,000 – $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 2 or more spaces and open space parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.