- Current Prices:$183,000 to $244,900
- Closed Prices:$137,900 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$162,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1921 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,264 to 3,475Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Druid Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Druid Hills are about $55,000 – $265,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.