- Current Prices:$118,499 to $139,000
- Closed Prices:$72,000 to $164,900
- Median Sale Price:$146,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$376 to $443/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:701 to 1,465Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Dunes Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dunes Pointe are about $85,000 – $135,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.