- Current Prices:$219,500
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $155,$145 to $159/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 2,882Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Duval features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Duval are about $180,000 – $460,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.