- Current Prices:$310,000 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$79,500 to $639,900
- Median Sale Price:$482,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$242
- Association Fee Ranges:$535,$0,$600 to $1200
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1928 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:768 to 3,825Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 1999. In general, homes in East Shores are about $275,000 – $575,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.