- Current Prices:$330,000 to $570,000
- Closed Prices:$259,000 to $481,750
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,508 to 3,750Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Echo Mountain represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Echo Mountain are about $260,000 – $660,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.