- Current Prices:$284,900
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $382,000
- Median Sale Price:$272,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 1,738Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in El May Villa represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El May Villa are about $90,000 – $225,000 and sit on 7725.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.