- Current Prices:$239,900 to $519,999
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $537,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,702
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 4,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Boaters in the community will enjoy the nearby dock as a great landing spot for their watercrafts. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Elk Grove Village are about $210,000 – $475,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.