- Current Prices:$439,900 to $450,000
- Closed Prices:$337,000 to $449,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$256
- Association Fee Ranges:$550,$550/mo,$1650/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,578 to 2,684Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Ellington At Victoria Park are $405,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2 or more spaces, street parking and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.