- Current Prices:$254,900 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$258,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,174 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Looking to buy a new home? Falconridge is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,748 to as high as $7,435. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. Generally, homesites found in this community are around a quarter acre. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.