- Current Prices:$209,900 to $245,900
- Closed Prices:$229,000 to $259,000
- Median Sale Price:$244,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$76 to $112/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,822 to 2,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Falls Of Portofino is a neighborhood in Naples, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are townhouse style, and they were built between 2006 and 2007. Homes in Falls Of Portofino are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Falls Of Portofino typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.