- Current Prices:$475,000 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $409,000
- Median Sale Price:$398,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$48/mo,$500 to $525
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:3,023 to 6,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The Far Hills community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $48 to $525. Property taxes range from as low as $12,210 to as high as $19,064. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The lot sizes in the area average about a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.