- Current Prices:$375,000
- Closed Prices:$337,500 to $571,792
- Median Sale Price:$413,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/quarter,$30 to $150,$0,$0 to $75.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 3,602Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Fernshire Farms is a neighborhood in Gaithersburg, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1983 and 1990. Homes in Fernshire Farms are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are assigned and garage, and homes in Fernshire Farms typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.