44 out of 10GreatSchools

Harmony High School

Saint Cloud, FL
  • Public
  • |
  • Grades 9-12
  • |
  • Enrollment: 2463


Harmony High School
3601 Arthur J Gallagher Boulevard
Saint Cloud, FL 34771
(407) 933-9900
Harmony High School is located in Saint Cloud, FL and serves grades 9-12.It received a GreatSchool rating of 4 out of 10
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

Student Diversity



Native American
Two or more races

Reviews15 Reviews

This high school is by far one of the best in the district. Harmony is a beautiful small town atmosphere location with amazing fesitivals including the dark sky festival. If your children are assigned to this high school they will be very well educated. The teaching staff is one of the more highly qualified and well respected in the five county area.
If feel the Harmony High School is a very good school. However, the school could do better by taking out unnecessary "State" test. This will help the teachers to teach our children to learn what's needed to succeed in school. Instead of having stressed out children trying to studying for a "State" test and school work at the same time.
I found some of teachers to be caring and 90% of them will go out of their way to help their students. The other 10% needs to get a grip. AP classes are not taught to the standards expected in particular - AP Bio or AP World History. The Principal is a good person but needs to look deeper into some of his staff teaching methods and the homework loads. The Assistant Principals and Deans are dedicated to the school and its students their presence is always seen around school. The guidance counselors involvement is minimal, but always helpful if a student approaches them. I found that the receptionist to the guidance office needs to get a crash course from the receptionist at the front desk. Harmony High needs to get all its staff on the same page! Your popularity will not last forever nor will your jobs!
If you are new to the school don't expect to play sports there is definitely a "good ole boy club" at this school the coaches don't play anyone that hasn't grown up here so save your child the disappointment and don't bother.
Showing 4 of 15 Reviews