- Current Prices:$340,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$171
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/quarter,$67 to $90/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,129 to 2,561Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Four Palm Lakes is a neighborhood in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Homes in Four Palm Lakes are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Four Palm Lakes typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.