- Current Prices:$359,000
- Closed Prices:$309,500 to $359,000
- Median Sale Price:$324,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$346
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1956
- Sq. Ft.:980 to 1,397Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Fremont Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fremont Village are $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.